Beware of fake texts about coronavirus!
Fraudsters send text messages that use the state of panic and misinformation associated with the coronavirus to clear victims’ bank accounts.
For several days we have been getting information about coronavirus scam attempts.
Fraudsters pretend to be the Ministry of Health and use various methods to get us into a fake payment gateway and log in to the fake bank website. This way, they can gain our login details and approve a very large money transfer or add a trusted recipient to send transfers to them without authorization.
Campaigns using the coronavirus theme reports are:
- signing up on a list for nutritional support,
- refund of mandatory vaccination against coronavirus,
- transferring funds on the account to the national reserves.
What to do if you receive a text like this?
- Do not click on the link.
- Write to us. We will submit the page for closing.
- Warn friends of these types of scams.
- Delete text.